Saturday, December 31, 2011

Fun On The Run-Polo Horse

Close ups

My last painting of 2011
Happy New Year Everybody!!!

Acrylic and Pitt Pen on 7x5 hardboard.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Christine was the great host. She supplied the terrific reference photos.

My title refers to the horse on the run and me having fun.

This is something a little different for me.
It's acrylic and Pitt Pen on 7x5 hardboard.
The hardboard is really slick, so the watery acrylic beaded and puddled much, I guess, like Yupo paper. I like the expressionist color and paint movement.
Thanks for looking!

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

7 comments:

  1. It does look like fun. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the look of it, too, Dean. It gives the "fun on the run" more "run"! And from a certified [?] [you know what I mean] horse owner/lover, you have done a great job creating movement with the horse - no easy feat!
    I wish you a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great movement and colour Dean!

    All the best for 2012. Thank you for all the advice and help you've given me in the past. I so appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made this filly fly with that dust movement beneath her feet, Dean. So marvelous and with that gorgeous deep sense of color that I love in all your pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this one Dean!!!. Beautiful colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the way you used the background colors. Well done as always Dean.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails