Saturday, December 17, 2011

Paddling Progeny-Ducks

Close ups

Oil on 7x5 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Beth was the gracious hostess. Thanks for the great reference photos.

The only thing I like better than ducks are ducklings. Couldn't resist this one.
There's plenty of interplay activity among those young'uns! It's enough to give you a case of the smilies...

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Luke 6:27 But I say unto you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you,28Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.

9 comments:

  1. It is snowing outside today and your painting just warmed me up. Oh and made me smile too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Dean! There is so much movement in this peace with the chicks lining up behind the mother! A nice S curve. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwww this is so nice...it does warm the heart through and through

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, Dean! I love babies of all kinds! I keep thinking how hard it must be for mom to keep track of all her little ducklings! Round 'em up, move 'em out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vous êtes un talentueux artiste et metteur en scène d'une prodigieuse famille nombreuse!...
    Très jolie composition remplie de tendresse.
    gros bisous à vous et joyeuses fêtes à vous et à tous ceux que vous aimez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This one sure made me smile. I love the interaction between all the little guys, very nice Dean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet painting...love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely painting, Dean.Ducklings are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ducklings are the best. I really love your special style. It has excitement and such a story.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails