Saturday, December 03, 2011

His Majesty- Golden Eagle

Close ups

Oil on 6x6 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Jean was the gracious hostess.

Eagles rank pretty high on my preferred subjects. So, naturally, I had to attempt this beautiful golden eagle.

Available
... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Mark 11:25 And when ye stand praying, forgive, if ye have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.

11 comments:

  1. Oh....I love this one. He is wonderful...so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un titre bien approprié... "sa majesté"... Les rapaces ont ce regard et ce port de tête altier qui leur donnent une allure élégante. Vous avez su reproduire le regard aiguisé de cet aigle ainsi que son bec impressionnant.
    L'harmonie des couleurs est sublime.
    Bravo pour ce travail fantastique.
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mysterious look. The darks make me want to look closer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A majestic bird indeed and you captured that majesty beautifully. I must agree that I also think that your Bahamian portrait is one of the best you've done. The interplay of colours and light and shade are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stunning, Dean!! He is gorgeous and majestic indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one. So glad that we didn't choose the turkey as our symble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome painting Dean! You handled the feathers beautifully and I love the blue at the top of the painting and in the beak!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You captured the beauty of this Majestic bird, Dean!! He is absolutely beautiful!! And I also love your previous "Bahamian Portrait". Gorgeous portrait! You get better and better!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice dean.your love to wildlife,shows the way you captured it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very real and totally regal looking, Dean!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really strong piece. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails