Friday, August 31, 2012

Black Bowl Egg

Close ups

Oil on 5x7 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to The Broken Egg Challenge at DPW posted by that really fine artist, Carol Marine.
Carol wrote: "I challenge you to crack an egg or two and give it a go!"

The black bowl seemed to make the colors more pronounced. The longer I looked, the more colors I saw! I swear, I was only drinking coffee!! Lol!

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

1 John 4:9-10 "We love Him because He first loved us."

8 comments:

  1. Nice painting, Dean...love the texture in this piece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dean, whatever you were doing, do more! These cracked eggs are great!!! Must be all those colors you see??? Are they farm-fresh, free range eggs?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my...you did a great job of it! excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most fabulous job, Dean! You even captured the slime factor! Love the black bowl...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautifully done Dean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Dean!... The local egg commercial in this part of Ontario uses the banner: "Get crackin!"... and by golly Dean ... you did just that in this gem!

    Great tone and texture... looks fresh enough to eat! The yolk's on us! HA HA!! Great work!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks just like my eggs in my black iron skillet! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dean, This egg painting is just beautiful! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails