Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Upright Grizzly


Sorry, I missed posting a painting yesterday. I got involved with technical problems with my printer and had to resolve them so that I can print mailing labels...hate it when something gets in the way of my painting! Here's a painting from the recent past which is already sold. I liked this one for the stance of the grizzly and how the color and strokes turned out. Not too sure about the sky, though. The close up of the face tempts me to do a painting of it.
Best wishes, Dean

2 comments:

  1. I love your work. Do you have a website, or just the blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Jeane, for taking time to comment and your kind words. The blog is all I have. I know I'm behind times, but at least now I have the blog...Lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails