Wednesday, July 03, 2013

In God We Still Trust-Fourth Of July 2013

Happy Fourth Of July


This is a rerun from 2010. I have just changed the wording a little.

The principle of our republic is based on God given rights! Understand, that if America loses God...we lose those rights.

I am proud of the the USA. Look at any country (or person) closely enough and you will see faults. But there's an overwhelming amount to be proud of...not ashamed of.
So this coming Thursday...Happy birthday America!!!! Know that you are still loved!

God bless the USA!


2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

Please take a minute and listen to this song.
In God We Still Trust

12 comments:

  1. What a heartwarming post, Dean. I look forward to these. I blasted the song up high and got teary. We are so blessed. America - warts and all - is still THE BEST! I love the bible quotation. Thank you and Bless YOU and your family. Enjoy the 4th.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your thoughtful comment warmed my heart when I read it, Julie!
      We don't have to apologize for our pride in our great country.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post Dean. We all need to remember that the Fourth has meaning, not just another holiday for fireworks and partying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Lokelani...Amen to what you said!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for reminding us once again to be Thankful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As a country, we have to be careful not to drift away from the meaning.

      Delete
  4. I can always count on you, Dean, to post something beautiful for the 4th of July. Wonderful paintings ---Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much, Celeste.....Hope your Fourth was happy and safe.

      Delete
  5. A beautiful post, Dean, and beautiful paintings to go with the words of the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good Morning Dean!... Happy Fourth to "You" and all of our American Blogging Friends!

    Your blog continually reinforces a sense of gratitude and respect for Faith... and the Right to Happiness! I always look forward to my visits and our sharings!

    There exists no need for "Best" in my vocabulary... even in describing my own country. The more meaningful word "Blessed"... which ironically sounds a lot like best... keeps coming to the fore and we are indeed blessed... both of us... across two borders! May it always remain so!

    God bless America and all of her people on this special day! Happy Independence Day Dean!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dean I stumbled across your blog from Julie's sight. Had to read your post - amen and again I say amen. As long as there are some of us who remember what makes this country great we are not sunk yet! Thank you for not being afraid to share your faith in what is truly important. God Bless and have a Happy Fourth of July. (I will be stopping back again soon-your art is awesome)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's very emotional seeing the American Eagle!!
    I am a proud American and your paintings say it all.!!! Gorgeous work, Dean!!
    God Bless the USA !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails