Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Awe Of Autumn-Landscape

Close ups

Oil on 6x6 canvas panel.


This is my contribution to this week's DPW's The Falls' Challenge which was posted by the wonderful painter, Ann Feldman.

I first toned the canvas a purple to keep in line with Ann's suggestion for this challenge.

This is a typical Oct. cornfield scene in northeast Ohio.

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

1 John 4:20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

7 comments:

  1. Wheat can be so symbolic and full of meaning, that I think it links up well with the abstract quality of the work and the word "awe"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... Quand les chaudes couleurs de l'été dansent avec celles de l'automne... Une oeuvre qui opère la sublimation...
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful painting that works in the abstract! I can see this as a big painting too (in my minds' eye). Great work, Dean

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, for sure that season is upon us and you've captured the beautiful colors of the fall. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are very spontaneous and I love the abstractness you have attached to this work, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dean, This is awe-some. Love the rich complementing colors.
    Great Job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the contrast of colors!!! This is beautiful Dean!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails