Saturday, August 24, 2013

Drip Dry-Ducklings

 Close ups


Oil on 5x7 canvas panel.This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Connie was the gracious  hostess.

 I decided to try some ducklings this week. I came up with a new name for this painting technique...it's called Lotsa!!!

Lotsa painting knife, lotsa brush strokes, and lotsa paint!

Oil on a 5x7 canvas panel.

C&C welcome. Thanks for looking and commenting! You all help keep me on the right track.


Here's how it started



 Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Philippians 2:13          For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure.

7 comments:

  1. How gorgeous these two little fluffy darks are! I love it, Dean. Lotsa works for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. outstanding little ducklings! too good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lotsa fun and charm! Really nice and I love seeing this underpainting-super.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable. Well done Dean. I blinked twice until I saw the beaks.
    Glad these are baby ducks and not baby chickens...following your stepping out chickens post and keeping this site nice with a G rating.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are adorable, Dean! I do like the colors you have used, and their feathers are perfectly rendered.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is precious Dean, I like how I see your toned color peeking through the feathers too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are SO adorable, Dean and you did a wonderful job on them!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails