Saturday, August 31, 2013

Pasture Eyes-Cow

 Close ups

Oil on 5x7 canvas panel.This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Susan was the gracious  hostess. 

Looks like I'm on a semi cow kick lately! Well, I love painting them and they're a popular subject among the viewers.Got Milk???  :lol:           

C&C welcome. Thanks for looking and commenting! You all help keep me on the right track.

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Isaiah 64:8        Yet, O Lord, You are our Father; we are the clay, and You our Potter, and we all are the work of Your hand.

7 comments:

  1. Love your base color of pink peeping through and it is wonderful next to the blues.
    Cows... cows... cows...painters I like and follow seem to like cows. Must be those cute ears which stick out sideways.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie! I'm really hooked on using a toned canvas.

      Re: the cows....I like the way they're spelled: "E-I-E-I-O"..

      Delete
  2. I never get enough of your cow paintings, Dean.
    She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hilda!
      I really like your tribute painting to Courtney.

      Delete
  3. I love when you do animals, Dean. I can feel your heart for them through your work. This cow is a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You always have a terrific sense of warm under your color. another gem!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails