Saturday, December 22, 2012

Cat Nap

Close ups
Oil on 7x5 canvas panel.

 This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Gillian was the gracious hostess.
I had to have a go at the feline dreamer. Loved doing that thick fur! I first toned the panel with red acrylic.
C&C welcome. Thanks for looking and commenting!
  
Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy
John 1:14     And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. 

4 comments:

  1. It is always a pleasure to visit your blog! You are an artist who sees behind his models and shows us what they could tell or be... great!

    I wish you a merry Christmas and a happy and blessed New Year!

    mi from Germany :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cat looks like my Seamus quite a bit. Oh to be able to nap as a cat does. Great work, Dean, but I have a feeling you rarely, if ever, miss on one of your paintings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Dean!... "Beautiful dreamer.... dream over me...."

    Not a creature was stirring...
    I'll keep an eye open...
    Just to watch for a mouse!" HA HA!! A cool painting Dean. Love the texture!

    Much Peace... Rich blessings... and Merry Christmas Dean!

    Good Painting!
    Warmest regards,
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails