Monday, October 31, 2011

20/20 Jack-O-Lantern...Mouse

Close ups

Oil on 7x5 hardboard.

This is my contribution to this week's DPW's The Paint Your Pumpkin Challenge posted by Carol Marine .
She said: In the spirit of Halloween I challenge you to paint your pumpkin!

I combined her pumpkins...
With a mouse I found.

I confess...I love mice ( when they're not running loose in my house, that is)! The pumpkin looked like a perfect temporary residence for this little critter. Stray seeds are an extra benefit.

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Matthew 11: 5 The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them 6And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

12 comments:

  1. Tout comme vous les petites souris ne sont pas les bienvenues dans ma maison... En plus je vais vous confesser, que j'en ai peur!
    Je crois que je redoute davantage la petite souris que vos beaux potirons.
    Ceci dit, le petit minois de la souris que vous avez peint est adorable...
    gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I know it's just my demented mind, but it struck me so funny when I saw your thumbnail in my dashboard. There it read Deano's Den and I see what looks like an orange rock cave with Deano the mouse coming out for air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mouse in the pumpkin! [and your "feed- the- frog game]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Dean, so much to catch up on. That mouse is sooo cute - I have one in the garage that I feed - everyone thinks I'm nuts - but look how great he looks peaking out of your pumpkin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Martine and Sylviane!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherry...Squeek...squeek...Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol...I like how you think, Susan!
    Hmmm...May have to change my avatar.???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathryn...Thank you!
    I spend more time than I should feeding the frog. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liz...Yep, they're cute. But you have to be cautious about feeding them...they have a way of multiplying! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dean, I watch these guys in the bushes next to my home. You can paint your mouse low near the floor of your guest room, I think many people will be surprised at the tiny face watching them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails