Sunday, March 16, 2008

Rooster


Oil on 5x7 archival canvas panel.
Some times I like to give myself an assignment of sorts before I start a painting...just for the challenge. For this painting of a rooster I set myself the goal to invent, push color, and play with different aspects. Not too sure that I made a successful painting but it was interesting. I may have to go back in it and lighten it up a bit. Let me know what you think.
I had a terrible time photographing these colors plus the glare was hard to eliminate. This was as close as I could come after about seven tries in different lighting conditions.
Available
Email me to inquire about purchasing

See my art on eBay

My Etsy

Psalms 70:4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails