Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cow Portrait


Oil on 5x7 archival canvas panel.
It has been awhile since I last posted. I haven't been up to anything especially time consuming, so there's no excuse for my lack of recent blogging. But I think in those times of apparent inactivity I'm actually workin' my brain to the bone...Lol. I'm "painting in my head". When I started this painting today everything seemed to happen as if on "automatic pilot". Complementaries everywhere and thick paint applied with painting knife and brush...I've used this approach before...but today there was much more ease and assuredness in application. I had fun doing it. Hope you enjoy!
Unavailable

Email me

See my art on eBay

My Etsy

Psalms 70:1 MAKE HASTE, O GOD, TO DELIVER ME; MAKE HASTE TO HELP ME, O LORD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails