Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Twice Tagged

I've been tagged twice! By Jennifer Bellinger and Barbara Pask.
When you've been tagged your supposed to mention who tagged you, then tell 7 things about yourself...I already feel like I'm tattling on my best friend, Lol... gotta remember to keep it clean and wholesome.
Then you're supposed to tag 7 other defenseless souls.
Let's see if I can come up with some printable things about me.....hmmm...
1. I come from a family of 10 siblings...7 brothers & 3 sisters.
2. I've been retired from a day job for a year but still have a heck of a time producing any more paintings than I did before.
3. Two of my favorite things is the smell of fried bacon and fresh coffee in the morning!!
4. One of my favorite movies is "Jaws".
5. I have been married twice. The 1st time is best forgotten. The second time I learned how to love for real. Her name was Kay. She passed away Easter 2004. The good ones always get away...but I'll catch up.
6. I have two li'l toy poodles....or maybe they have me.??.
7. I won the 'Draw Me ' contest many moons ago...I learned more from it than I did at art college. Let's just say that at that time the colleges weren't pushing realism art.
Now for me to tag some folks. These are all very worthy artists. Check 'em out.
Angie
Celeste
Connie Tom
Toni Grote
Fongwei Liu
Kim Shields
Varvara Harmon

Since tomorrow is the big day, here's a past painting in honor of Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful painting Dean. These turkeys look good enough to... well hang on the wall. lol Great job on the Buddha as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for tagged me! Hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Vern. Thanks for stopping by. I checked out your blog...you are doing great with the oils! Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for graciously accepting the tag, Fongwei. I love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You won the Draw Me contest? Very cool Dean.
    which one did you draw?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Frank...I believe it was the head of a dog...I think a boxer.
    I was determined...I entered about three times with no luck-only salesmen...Lol. Around the fourth time was the charm. It was really a good course. Everything was supplied. Took about two years to complete...and that was not messing around between the assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails