I've been tagged twice! By Jennifer Bellinger and Barbara Pask.
When you've been tagged your supposed to mention who tagged you, then tell 7 things about yourself...I already feel like I'm tattling on my best friend, Lol... gotta remember to keep it clean and wholesome.
Then you're supposed to tag 7 other defenseless souls.
Let's see if I can come up with some printable things about me.....hmmm...
1. I come from a family of 10 siblings...7 brothers & 3 sisters.
2. I've been retired from a day job for a year but still have a heck of a time producing any more paintings than I did before.
3. Two of my favorite things is the smell of fried bacon and fresh coffee in the morning!!
4. One of my favorite movies is "Jaws".
5. I have been married twice. The 1st time is best forgotten. The second time I learned how to love for real. Her name was Kay. She passed away Easter 2004. The good ones always get away...but I'll catch up.
6. I have two li'l toy poodles....or maybe they have me.??.
7. I won the 'Draw Me ' contest many moons ago...I learned more from it than I did at art college. Let's just say that at that time the colleges weren't pushing realism art.
Now for me to tag some folks. These are all very worthy artists. Check 'em out.
Since tomorrow is the big day, here's a past painting in honor of Thanksgiving.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!