Thursday, November 13, 2008

City Stroll


Oil on 5x7 archival canvas panel.

This is my latest submission to Karin Jurick's Different Strokes From Different Folks. It's a fun challenge...she puts up a different photo each Wed. night. Artists from all over submit their renditions of it. The variety and creativity is both amazing and instructive.
She added a new twist with this one...To paint the image upside down. Keep the image/photograph inverted from the start - and when you feel you've gotten about 99% done, invert it right-side up, and give it a few final touches. Resist the urge to perfect it - just use that last 5% of time to tidy it up.

It was different and fun till all the blood started running to my goard and I got all dizzy from standing on my head. Yuk, yuk.

Available
Email me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

Prov 4:1 Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father and attend to know understanding. For I give you good doctrine, forsake ye not my law.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails