Sunday, August 31, 2008

Swim Team-Ducklings


Oil on 5x7 archival canvas panel.
I participated once again in the WDE at Wet Canvas. Valri supplied the reference photos.
I chose the gaggle of ducklings because of the strong side lighting. Most of the colors are actually mixes of complements to produce subtly colored grays... I always need practice in that. There is a lot of natural excitement in this picture from the little guys' interaction.

Unavailable

Email me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

See my art on eBay

My Etsy

John 15:13: Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.

3 comments:

  1. I love these little ducks! They make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Karen. I agree...there's just something "happy" about ducklings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwwww...
    So cute and well painted as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails