Thursday, July 01, 2010

Fourth Of July...American Pride

Close ups

Oil on 5x7 hardboard.

I like how the eagle's feathers mirrors the curve of the fireworks.

I am proud of the the USA. Look at any country (or person) closely enough and you will see faults. But there's an overwhelming amount to be proud of...not ashamed of.
So this coming Sunday...Happy birthday America!!!! Know that you are still loved!

God bless the USA!
Available
To view or have the chance to place a bid, please click here.

See my art on eBay

My Etsy

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

In God We Still Trust

8 comments:

  1. Very impressive, Dean! I love the thick paint for the feathers. Well done. I'm definitely proud as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that s realy great !!! Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Dean, I love the thick paint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done, Dean. I love how you sculpted the feathers with your paint.

    God Bless our country. Thanks for this excellent post.

    -Don

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous symbol of this great country, Dean. And very well spoken and succinct words too. I love the texture of the eagles feathers; so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. god bless you and your country. nice work.take care ben

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 4th to you Dean. Another wonderful painting, such a proud gorgeous bird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dean...gorgeous eagle! I love the fireworks going on in the background with his determined look! And thank you for the Chronicles excerpt...exactly what we need right now.
    God bless you and our country..
    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails