Monday, December 24, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I have been tagged by a very talented artist Kim Shields.

Here are the rules: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. 2. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. 3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as wellas links to their blogs. 4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Stuff about me..
1....I come from a rather large family. There were 11 kids in all...I still miss all the excitement of those long ago Christmas mornings!
2....I played lead guitar and sang up until a few years ago...Country and old Rock.
3....Favorite smells...bacon frying and coffee brewing in the morning....ahhh.
4....I love to tone my canvases with an uneven reddish color prior to painting....Then when I see the beautiful marbled look, I'm really inspired to paint.
5....I pray a lot. It has helped me get through impossibly hard times.

I'd like to tag these great artists:

  • Jimmy Longacre

  • Artoutwest
    Kathy Jurek
    Connie Tom
    Toni Grote

    1 comment:

    1. Ha Ha Dean! No I didn't know what it meant to be tagged but it's nice to have some visitors to my blog. =) Fortunately, I am NOT busy during the holidays. Merry Christmas and God Bless You!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails