Monday, April 15, 2013

Breakfast Of Champions- Foal And Mare

 Close ups

 Ink sketch toned with thinned Alizarin Crimson
Oil on 5x7 canvas board.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Lin was the gracious hostess.

I had to try the foal going for the gusto!
Spring is my favorite time of year. All the new life is a gift from God. It adds continuance and meaning.

I first toned the panel with thinned Alizarin Crimson.

C&C welcome. Thanks for looking!

 Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

1 Peter 2:2     Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up into salvation—

6 comments:

  1. A beautiful sensitive piece Dean. I hope you are feeling much better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely painting! Very touching

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet piece, Dean. You know, I actually love the line drawing on the red canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet painting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful subject - truly they are blessings! You selected such an imaginative title for the painting - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Beautiful!!! Such a sweet painting, Dean.!! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails