Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Outside My Window

Close up
This is acrylic in Irit's moleskin. I also tossed in a little line work in ink. Size: Approx. 8 1/4" x 11 3/4".

Irit chose local places as her theme. I must confess my favorite local places are my back yard and my house. There I feel most comfortable and connected to art work.
This spring I bought a camera with a great zoom capability. Birds , unsuspecting people and their pets are all fair game to the lens. This fella was walking his mini pinscher across the street outside my kitchen window.

I hope you like it, Irit!

The year is really flying by...And speaking of flying-- there are only a few Flying Moleskin books left to do. It's been quite a journey! Get ready for some moleskins, Vern, my friend.

NFS

Proverbs 29:2 When the righteous thrive, the people rejoice; when the wicked rule, the people groan.

6 comments:

  1. I do like it. Thanks for the close up too as that little guy is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. one can fee the pep in that little guy's step! great work, Deano

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful Dean, Irit is sure to love it!
    This Flying Moleskin project has been really wonderful and the up side of it ending is that we all get to see our books with all the wonderful work in them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a delightful palette here, Dean! The crop and focus on the man's legs and the walking Min Pin is so cool! What an eye you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ce serait-il douté ce monsieur être pris en flagrant délit de promenade ? et de surcroît avec son petit chien ? Non, et bien moi je crois qu'il a eu raison de se promener... Cette peinture est si spontanée et pleine de réalisme... bravo ! que du bonheur.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails