Monday, September 17, 2007

Duck & Ducklings



Oil on 5x7 archival canvas panel. Quite a brood for momma duck, eh? Look at her face and you can about hear her thinking..."I'm glad I don't breastfeed!"

Unavailable


  • Email me to chat
  • 2 comments:

    1. Deano, I love looking at your animal paintings. I think the cropped detail photos would make great paintings too. I especially love the swans, ducks and kitties. Sorry I can only offer encouragement, as I'm a struggling artist too! bettyt

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi Elizabeth! Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. Thanks for your suggestion on the cropped photos. I had the same idea and did a few off and on. As a matter of fact, the swan is a painting of a former close-up.

      Bless you for the encouragement!!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails