Saturday, December 07, 2013

Colt

 Close ups

Oil on a 7x5 canvas panel.

This is my contribution to this week's WDE at Wet Canvas. Helen was the host and provided a bunch of great photos!

This colt/filly just reminded me of Spring. The weather has turned kinda nasty around here. So it provided a welcome break.

Available ... If interested, contact me at kkayangel2(at)yahoo.com

My Etsy

John 12: 46           I am come a light into the world, that whosoever believeth on me should not abide in darkness.

5 comments:

  1. She's beautiful, Dean! Perfect colors and light...You do so well with animals.!!!. I am so ready for Spring as well..It's getting too cold outside for me!...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh he is beautiful, Dean. I love the light play in his mane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean - what a lovely painting and she looks so sweet too. Thank you so much for sharing. Hope you have a happy day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails