Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cat-Animal Art


Oil on 7x5 archival canvas panel.
This is a painting in which I pushed the color to beautiful effect. The brush strokes are expressive and make a great textured painting. The background is a rich, red acrylic. The contrast between the acrylic and oil is a nice touch!
Unavailable...thanks to my buds in CA.
  • Email me to chat.
  • 5 comments:

    1. Thank you, Charlotte. I appreciate it.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Stopped by to check out your blog and enjoyed looking around, Dean! I think this is one of your nicest little paintings.

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you for taking time to have a look, Diana. I admire many aspects of your work. So your opinion on my artwork is valued. Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    4. How did I miss this one, Dean?!! Excellent painting!!!

      ReplyDelete

    Related Posts with Thumbnails